Follow us on instagram!

     

    Subscribe to our mailing list for

    fresh designs, showcases, and exclusive deals.

    Phone: 778 231-6996 

    SHIPPING

    Shipping arrangements can be made to anywhere in the world. Shipping fees and crating fees will vary on the size and location of the order. All our pieces are made especially for you, therefore please allow 4-12 weeks for construction. Each project will differ, so it's best to let us know if your needs are time sensitive.

    RETURN POLICY

    All our pieces are on a custom made to order basis, as such we don't offer returns. We stand by all our work. Our warranty covers our craftsmanship under normal use for the duration our customers own our products. If you do have a problem with one of our pieces, we will do our very best to make any repairs or replacements in a timely manner.

    PAYMENT METHOD

    We except cheques, bank draft and money order.  We ask for a 60% non-refundable deposit to start a project. The remaining 40% will be due on day of shipment. Once the materials are ordered for a specific project the deposit will be non-refundable.